jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, September 30, 2011

New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Happy Friday!

I was super excited to see new arrivals on J. Crew's website yesterday morning! I'm loving a few things. And, my wishlist just keeps expanding!!! Here are my favorites:

I LOVE the color of the new Hacking jacket in double-serge wool. I had my PS order this immediately because this color is GREAT! I'm really trying to add pops of color to my wardrobe. I love these two product shots on the website.




J. Crew's colors are amazing. I will post a review as soon as this lovely arrives!

I'm also loving a few blouses. I ordered the paisley perfect shirt as well, but sadly, it's backordered until November 1.



My final wishlist addition is the super cute Boat Blouse in the wreath color.


My PS said that new arrivals will be in-store on Monday, October 3; she also noted that this will be a smaller roll-out. The larger holiday roll-out is scheduled for late October.


What's on your wishlist? Do tell!

6 comments:

  1. These are my picks as well! That paisley shirt is so pretty!
    I can't wait for the review of the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A! I think these pieces are so fun. I'm hoping that the paisley shirt shows up in-store with the new roll-out tomorrow. I will post a review of the jacket as soon as it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do! I can't believe I just discovered your blog - we have very similar taste. I am looking forward to reading your reviews and maybe styling posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A, I am SO glad you found my blog! I will post many more reviews/styling ideas very soon!!! Thanks for being here! And, the hacking jacket arrives tomorrow. I will post a review immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have found your blog, I love all 3 items that you posted and can't wait to see them in irl. Thanks for the review. I'd love to get the hacking jacket but I can't decide in what color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joelle, I am SO glad that you found my blog too!!! It was tough for me to decide which color to get too! J. Crew really does color well. Let me know what you decide. And, thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!