Friday, September 16, 2011


Hi Everyone!
I stopped by my B & M today to try on a few of the new arrivals. I just couldn't give up on the Hacking Jacket in tipped double serge-wool. Boy, oh boy, am I glad that I didn't. I LOVE the black. And, since I missed out on the Lexington Blazer, I just couldn't pass on this one.

I really like the product shot on the website. I can think of several outfit combinations.

Here's a really grainy fitting room pic (excuse the t-shirt!). Sorry for the bad image.

What do you think of this version of the Hacking jacket? What new arrivals are you currently craving?


  1. The jacket looks great on you Rynetta! I had the opportunity to see it in person this past Friday and think it's lovely...congrats on getting it! I have the original version so I won't be going for this one, but would definitely consider it otherwise. Have a lovely day! :)

  2. Thanks, FFM!!! I agree, this jacket is lovely. The quality is there, even with the buttons! Have a great day!!!

  3. I love this one too but I can't decide if I want the gray or the black. Decisions, decisions.
    It looks great on you - enjoy!

  4. Thanks, A! I'm like you, I still can't decide if I want the gray, especially after seeing how Marissa Webb styled it. Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!