jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to my blog, jcrewismyfavstore!  I know that there are tons of shopping blogs out there, but I decided to launch out and create a blog about my love for J. Crew too.  I know that I'm adding to a long list of great blogs about J. Crew, particularly the Mothership, J. Crew Aficionada.  However, I've been hoping to see a J. Crew blog for women closer to my size (12-14).  So, I decided to jump right in.  I hope that you'll join me as I  partake in the Crewlade!  Again, a big shout out to the wonderful J. Crew blogging community!   

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rynetta! Your blog looks fantastic...can't wait to see all of your upcoming posts! :)

    Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, FFM!!! I look forward to sharing with everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you've started a blog! Gotta support my fellow English educators and J.Crew addicts :) Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, AppGal! English educators rock! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!