jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Review: J.Crew Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I had the Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt delivered to my PS at the store earlier this week because I was out of town. She sent me an email when it arrived to say that it is beautiful. She was absolutely right, as always! I think that fit is TTS. And, I think that there are multiple styling options for this skirt.

Here are a few IRL pics:







I really like how the skirt is styled on the website here:



And, finally, here is the polyvore I created with two shirt/styling options:


What do you think of the Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt? Do you own it? Do tell!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, just when I thought I got enough pencil skirts this fall, I HAD TO look here! This skirt is gorgeous, and I may have to get it as well. Enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose!! I'm with you! My online PS forgot to send me a pic of this skirt when she sent the pictures of the paisley and neon Azalea skirts. I knew I had to have this one when she sent me an email about it. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's pretty. It looks so much better on you than on the model. I need to look at it now. I thought that I was done with skirts for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to get a PA over the phone for the shoes I splurged $129.99 on last week (thanks to the fact that I charged the shoes to the JC card), which meant a credit of over $96 was going back to my card. So I went ahead and ordered the pencil skirt. It's just too gorgeous to pass up! Thank you for the photos! They really do look better on you than on the model!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A: thanks SO much!!! What a great compliment; I really appreciate it. I thought I was done with skirts for the season too, but I had to have this one!

    Rose: thanks so much for the wonderful compliment!! I am SO happy to hear about your credit!! That made my day. You will love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is STUNNING!!!! It looks amazing on you; fantastic buy! I have a similar skirt with similar colors from Talbots, yet I am still coveting this one...oh me oh my :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AppGal!! Thanks SO much!!! I really like this skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah it's a beauty, I'm just starting to build a collection of J Crew pencil skirts - slowly as they charge us double in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Bourbon and Pearls!! Charging you double is not okay!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!