jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Oh Happy Day: J. Crew Bella Jacket!

Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers!!

A couple of weeks ago, the wonderful shopwithm posted information about an eBay listing on the equally wonderful J. Crew Aficionada blog. Boy, oh boy, did M make my day! The listing was for a NWT Bella Jacket in Neon Azalea, size 12 Tall. I don't need a tall, but I snatched this baby up for a decent "best offer" price. I can always roll up the sleeves. Thanks to shopwithm, I have the one color of the bella jacket that had initially slipped through my hands!

Here are a few IRL pics:




Now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find the shirt (or one similar to it) that is paired with the jacket in the following image:


What is your most recent Ebay "old school" J. Crew score? Do tell!

P.S. I highly recommend the seller who sold me this jacket, "colorsquare." She has a few more NWT bella jackets listed on eBay.

Thanks for stopping by; I really appreciate you being here!



11 comments:

  1. Hooray!! So glad you got it -- it's just gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you--my azalea Bella is probably my favorite piece of clothing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!!! I've been on the hunt for a Bella and I got seriously outbid just recently on eBay. The color is gorgeous!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shopwithm: thanks SO much. You rock. Neon Azalea is really a beautiful color. J. Crew really knows how to do color. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!!

    Hexicon: I can see why it is your favorite piece of clothing, it is lovely!!! How do you style yours? Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

    Apples and Pencil Skirts: I was super happy to win this auction, because like you, I got seriously outbid on an Azalea Lexington blazer a few weeks ago. What size/color do you want? I will keep my eyes open for you. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful Rynetta! Congratulations! :)

    I hope you're having a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is so gorgeous on you! It's funny - I just won a Bella on ebay as well, but mine is in black. I'm a bit nervous because I'm not exactly sure of the sizing, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Florida Mommy: thanks SO much!! I hope that you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!

    ifky12: thank you very much!! And, congratulations on your new bella jacket!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed about the fit. Please keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally received my Bella today and it is perfect! Because I have broad shoulders and a bigger chest, and because of the current vanity sizing, I thought I would be safe sizing up to a 10, and I was right! Now I'll be on the hunt for the azalea one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ifky12!! Yay!!! I am SO happy to hear that your Bella fits well! I LOVE this jacket. And, I'll keep my fingers crossed/look out for a Neon Azalea jacket in size 10 for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket is adorable and you are rocking it! Followed a link from JCA to your blog btw, to find out more about that polkadot skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Le Crewsette!! Thanks SO much!!! I posted about the polka dot skirt yesterday! Thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!