jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, December 16, 2011

J. Crew 30% off/Free Shipping Promo

Hi Everyone!

Whoa, what another great promotion from J. Crew this morning!  I caved yesterday when the "jingle" promo was still going on and purchased the following:

The Hacking Jacket in Tipped Double-Serge Wool in Pearl Grey:


And, I also decided to grab the Perfect Shirt in Solid in Warm Jade:


Both items were on promotion before the 30%; it was a pretty sweet deal! 

I also stopped by my retail store this morning; the stores have the Tippi Sweater in some new, super cute colors!

Did you take advantage of the current J. Crew 30% off everything promotion?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh man, totally caved with today's CHEER promo :P I have been so strong lately too. But alas, the few things which were plaguing my mind are: heatherstone snood, cashmere hat, honeycomb cable sweater, and some 5" chinos! Merry Christmas to me :) hehe

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for following! I really appreciate your support <3 and thanks for the mention on your sidebar!
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasia!! You bought some great items!!! I've been looking at the cashmere hat!

    Your blog is wonderful! Thanks SO much for supporting mine. I really appreciate you being here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!