jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Looking Forward!

Hi Everyone!

As I was looking through the new arrivals on the J. Crew website yesterday, I saw the following super cute skirt paired with a polka dot knit top:



I contacted my online personal shopper today to ask her about this beautiful skirt!!  Apparently I'm not the only person interested in this lovely skirt; AppGal of the wonderful blog, Musings on the Mountain asked for information about it on the wonderful J. Crew Aficionada blog. My online ps doesn't have a definitive availability date, but she said that the skirt should be available later this month!  My ps also told me that this skirt is a collection piece; the price is $250.00.

What do you think of the Polka Dot Pencil Skirt?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I love the skirt, but can't do the longer lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this skirt! Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! This skirt was the one thing on the J Crew website that really caught my eye - thanks for getting the info for us! Unfortunately, as a SAHM, I doubt this will ever find a place in my closet, but maybe I can catch it on super sale. A girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt caught my attention as well on that model shot - but I think this skirt is def. too many dots for me! I did get the dot sweater from Madewell, which I love, and have worn it over the navy dot popover from J Crew. I guess I'm just not in to dots on the bottom, especially larger ones. Probably my age is showing here, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A: I hear you. At times, I shy away from the longer lengths too. It is a super cute skirt!

    lisabfashion: No problem! I LOVE this skirt too! I can't wait to grab this beauty!!!

    ifky12: No problem! I agree, I love this skirt too!! And, you're right, a girl can dream! I dream about a lot of cute clothes!!!

    Suzy: I was also a little reluctant about the dots on my rear end. I think that it will be okay because I tend to wear longer cardigans. I hope so because I really like this skirt!

    Thanks for being here ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I'm in LOVE. But I can't do the the collection price point and that makes me super-sad :(

    Thanks so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a bit overpriced at $250. JMO

    ReplyDelete
  8. AppGal: No problem!! I know, the price point is high. The only reason I'd consider purchasing it is because of my teacher discount.

    Rose: I agree, $250.00 is a lot, and the only reason I'd make the purchase is because of the teacher discount. Also, I really hope that the quality is superb!!!!!

    Thanks for being here ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!