jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, December 12, 2011

Review: J. Crew Stadium-Cloth Engineer Coat

Hi Everyone!

I received the J. Crew Stadium-Cloth Engineer Coat yesterday.  I really like this coat.  Excuse the bathroom photos; the UPS delivery guy, who interestingly is my cousin by marriage, delivered this package too late for me to take photos by the front the door.

Here are a few IRL pics:

I'm not sure what I'm doing with my legs here, LOL!

And, here is a grainy quick pic of the front of the coat:

Finally, here is the website image:



I'll try to get better pictures later today.  What do you think of the J. Crew Stadium-Cloth Engineer Coat?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Coat is so cute. Looks like you can wear this coat casually with jeans or dress it up too. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small Town Gal!! Thanks!! I agree, this coat has multiple styling options!! I really like how it is dressed up on the website!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!