Sunday, February 26, 2012

OOTD: Mixing and Matching

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church today:

Here is a closer picture showing my tights and shoes.  The Budding T-Straps = my favorite Anthropologie shoe purchase, ever!!!  I love these shoes!  My tights are from Anthropologie too; they're the Pindot tights.

And, finally, here is a picture of my coat:  the J. Crew Stadium Coat from 2011:

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!  Thanks SO much for stopping by!  I really appreciate you being here!!!


  1. Your outfit rocks!!! Happy Sunday

  2. A: Thanks SO much!!! I hope that you're having a great weekend!!

    MB: Thanks SO much!!! Happy Sunday to you too!!

    ajc: Thanks SO much!! The shoes and tights are my favorite part of the outfit too!

    Thanks SO much for being here ladies!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!