jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Aisha Tyler of "The Talk" Wearing J. Crew

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share this clip of Aisha Tyler of "The Talk" wearing the J. Crew Fanfare Cardigan with red pants.  I think that this is a super cute outfit, what do you think?  Do tell!

p.s.  I can't tell what pants she's wearing, but this isn't the first time I've seen her wearing J. Crew.  I spotted Aisha wearing the J. Crew Heart Sweater a few months ago.

Here's the clip:

Stars Of ‘The Talk’ Stop By Talk Philly « CBS Philly

7 comments:

  1. I think her outfit is very cute too, Rynetta! I wonder if she is wearing the Minnie pant in vibrant flame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my thought as well vibrant flame minnie pant. Very cute outfit. Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Florida Mommy: I agree, her outfit is super cute!! And, you're right, she is wearing the Minnie pant in vibrant flame!!

    MB: You're very welcome!! I agree that this is a super cute combination!!

    Thanks SO much for being here ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFM & MB, I thought twill Minnies too! They look too fitted to be the capris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose: Those pants look great on her!!! I wish that I could wear those pants!!

    Thanks SO much for being here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that same clip the other day, and I thought she looked fabulous! You must be from the Delaware Valley area(NJ, PA or DE) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa: I agree, she looked fabulous!! I wish that I lived in the Delaware Valley area! I live in Kentucky, but don't tell anybody that, LOL!

    Thanks for being here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!