Thursday, March 22, 2012

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see that J. Crew updated their website with new arrivals this morning!  Here's what I'm loving:

The Tippi Sweater in Linen Stripe:

I love how this sweater is paired with the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton in Light Rose!

I'm also loving the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Pop Art Polka Dot:

I was super excited to see another solid color of the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton, the Marrakech Purple:

I grabbed the Popover in Java Floral this past weekend in the retail store.  The pattern of this top is super cute IRL:

Finally, I'm loving the Azalea Necklace:

That's what I'm loving!  What J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?

Thanks for stopping by!  


  1. Ahhhh! Rushing over right this second to see the new arrivals :) woot!


  2. Oh Rynetta! When I was looking at skirt this a.m. with the new rollout I thought of you immediately!

    I am personally about to buy the Roccoco shell and the soft fuschia suede cece ballet flats.. but am going to revisit it all one more time before I make the decision....

  3. When you find the perfect shoe, you just know!

    Oh no, another purple pencil skirt! Just when I thought I had them all. Any idea how it compares to the royal violet? It looks like perhaps it is a lighter shade.

  4. Tasia: Ahhhhh is right!!! I can't wait to see your picks!!!

    laughter through tears: I'm with you, OMG about that polka dot pencil skirt is right!!! The skirt is super cute!!!

    WMM: You know me well!!! I squealed when I saw that skirt, LOL!!! Please let me know if you grab the Roccoco Shell and the suede flats. I'd love to know what you think of both items!

    xoxo: I totally agree about finding the perfect shoe!!! I squealed when I saw that there was another purple skirt!! The newer purple skirt looks like a lighter shade on the computer, but I'm going to ask my online personal shopper if there's a huge difference. I'll report back!

    Thanks SO much for being here ladies!!!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!