jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation Pictures

Hi Everyone!

I've really missed blogging while I was away on vacation!  I tried really hard to keep up with other blogs while I was away, so hopefully I didn't miss anything.  Here are a few pictures from our trip to Aruba.  I had a GREAT time despite my wardrobe concerns.  I was able to get into the water/pool without feeling too weird.  I must admit, however, that I kept my cover up on, LOL!

Here are the pictures:

This is a lazy river at the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba.  We floated around this river for hours.  It was really peaceful!





I'll post more pictures later this week!  I hope that everyone is having a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see more pics and i am glad that you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun and relaxed!! LOVE that lazy river -- I'd be on it non-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that looks dreamy! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time. Now just give yourself some time to regroup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you had a great time, welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!