jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, July 30, 2012

J. Crew Tie-Neck Top in Dot and Blythe Blouse in Silk--Retro Jade

Hi Everyone!

Last week, I grabbed the J. Crew Tie-Neck Top in Dot and the Blythe Blouse in Silk in Retro Jade when I was in the retail store.  Here are IRL pictures of both of these items.

Tie-Neck Top in Dot:


Blythe Blouse in Silk in Retro Jade:


I'm not sure why I'm standing like this, but I hope that you can get the idea about how this top fits.  Both of these shirts fit TTS.

I have a review of the Downtown Field Jacket in Navy, as well as a few Tippi sweaters scheduled for tomorrow.

What do you think of these shirts?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I finally ordered the black version of the field jacket a few weeks ago - curious to see if the navy version is different at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the tie-neck top! When I was in store last week, my store hadn't gotten it yet. I have my rewards card now, so I think I need to place an order. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I think you will get a lot of wear from the tie-neck top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with that polka dot top ;)

    xx
    Julie
    lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!