jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Anthropologie Olmeda Pencil Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I've been eyeing the Anthropologie Olmeda Pencil Skirt since it appeared on the website.  Here are a few IRL pictures of the skirt:




Here is a picture of the back of the skirt.  I'm not sure why it's flaring out in the back in this picture because the skirt fits really well:

And, here is a closer look at the design/pattern:


Check out this beautiful skirt on the following lovely bloggers:  Roxy here and Rose here.  Has anyone else reviewed/tried this skirt?

What do you think of the Anthropologie Olmeda Pencil Skirt?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I adore this skirt since i saw it on cupcakes and cashmere(her post on july 30th).It is genius how she combined it with a striped jcrew tee!
    It looks lovely on you!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ina: Thanks SO much! You're right, I love the way that Cupcakes and Cashmere styled this skirt!!!! I hope that your weekend was as wonderful as you are!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. Definitely a little bold for me, but it looks great on you! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KnitYarns: Thanks SO much!!! I hear you. This is a very bold pattern.

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  3. this print is amazing and the colours are so vivid and bright! a definite keeper. xox P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phiphis blog: Thanks SO much!!! I'm with you, I really like the vibrant and bold colors in this skirt!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful skirt! Thanks for always posting reviews. They are soo helpful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toyin: Thanks SO much!!! You're very welcome! I'm SO glad that the reviews are helpful!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Buffy Alten: me too!!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!