jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Loft Corded Dobby Striped Trench: Belted, Styled, and Money Saved!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks SO much for your feedback on my Loft Corded Dobby Striped Trench post last week.  I returned/repurchased the trench this past Thursday to get the 40% off.  Here are a few IRL pictures of me wearing the trench belted:



And, the back of the trench belted:


And, finally, a picture of the skirt I'm wearing, which is the Loft Seamed Pencil Skirt in Scuba:


What do you think of the trench belted?  I think that it looks much better on me!  Again, thanks SO much for your feedback!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love love that trench! It looks great on your body. Wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl: Thanks SO much!!! What a great compliment, and I really appreciate it!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Buffy Alten: Thanks SO much! You're super sweet!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  3. I love a good trench. It looks great on you - belted is best, and the hot pink skirt-adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JulieStyles: I love a good trench too! Thanks SO much for the compliment. I totally agree that this trench looks better belted on me.

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  4. CUTE trench! I love it. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. em in espana: Thanks SO much!!! I really appreciate the feedback!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  5. I love that trench on you! It's not your standard khaki trench, but the pattern and colors are still subtle enough that it'll go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa: Thanks SO much!!! I totally agree that this trench will work well with just about anything! I'm really looking forward to wearing it. I know that this trench will be in constant rotation in my wardrobe!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!