jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, October 15, 2012

J. Crew Factory New Arrivals

Hi Everyone!

I was really excited about the recent J. Crew Factory website overhaul.  I really like the new website, as well as many of the new arrivals.  I ordered the following two blouses today from a retail store:

The Factory Printed Boatneck Blouse:


I really like how this blouse is styled on the Factory website here:


I think that this is a versatile blouse that will look great with J. Crew Pencil Skirts.

I also ordered the Factory Printed Cotton-Silk Classic Popover:


I LOVE polka dots!

Finally, I've added the Factory Pencil Skirt in Black Watch Plaid to my wishlist.  I think that this is a lovely skirt; however, I can't think of styling options:


Has anything caught your eye on the J. Crew Factory website?  Do tell!  I'll post reviews of the two blouses as soon as they arrive!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I ordered the popover too - and I have been eyeballing the factory equivalent to last year's envelope coat. If I recall correctly, the envelope coat fit big, so I am thinking I'll need one size down in the factory version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa: That popover is adorable! I can't wait to get that beauty in my hands! I'm not sure about the fit of the Envelope Coat. I didn't try it last year. It's adorable, and I know that you're going to rock it to perfection!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. I ordered the classic shirt in the black plaid & don't know how I missed the popover- saw it on here and just ordered it. :) loving the free shipping until 11/1! Thanks for posting!! Love that skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline: Yay!!! You're very welcome! I missed the popover initially too. It's freaking adorable! And, the free shipping deal is sweet!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  3. Yesterday @ BM Factory store Paramus NJ
    jeans 40 to 50 off, bootcut cords 50% off
    30% one of the Jackets i think the schoolboy
    Liking the outlet more and more these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate: OOOOO, thanks for sharing these great deals. I ordered these shirts from a retail store because the prices were cheaper in store. Like you, I'm liking Factory more and more these days!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  4. Love all your picks, Rynetta. A couple more things to add to my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. injanuity: Thanks SO much!!!! I hear you about the wishlist additions! My continues to grow and grow, LOL!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  5. Ouuuu! That first dotty blouse is darling :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they restock that polka dot blouse :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!