Saturday, November 24, 2012

Madewell Giant Jackalope Sweater and the J. Crew Factory 50% Off Promotion

Hi Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We had a fantastic holiday.  We typically spend Thanksgiving with my former dissertation director and her amazing family (her fabulous husband was on my committee as well).  It's always a blast for us; we got up early to do some Black Friday shopping at the J. Crew Factory store, which was loads of fun.

Now, here are a few IRL pictures of the Madewell Giant Jackalope Sweater.  I LOVE this sweater!:

I can't wait to wear this lovely sweater!  The material is great and I really love the color of the jackalope!

Finally, here are two photos that I snapped in the J. Crew Factory Store.  I have the Puffin Sweater in the first picture and I love it!  

I LOVE the skirt in this second picture.  Too bad the store didn't have my size.  I'll have to order this beauty while the 50% off the entire store is going on.

I know that the critter sweaters aren't for everyone, but what do you think of the Madewell Giant Jackalope Sweater?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Replies
    1. Hi P!!! I totally agree! I LOVE this sweater! The details are super cute!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

  2. okay, but Puffins are black!


  3. http://www.birdweb.org/birdweb/bird/horned_puffin

    I've seen Puffins twice, but I don't think they're white. . .


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!