jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Madewell New Arrivals: What I'm Loving

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see that Madewell has updated their website with new arrivals!  I'm loving the following two sweaters:

The Giant Jackalope Sweater:


OOOOOO, I absolutely adore this sweater!!!!

And, I'm also loving the Jackalope Sweater:


I LOVE how this sweater is styled on the website!!!

Finally, I'm loving the Plaid Cord Boyshirt:


What do you think of the Madewell new arrivals?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Well, as much as I love the first 'bird' sweater from JC, and I love the owl sweater from MW, I will call an end to the animals front and center on my clothing for this season! Reality has hit that I am running out of closets and storage bins around here! But I'll enjoy these cute sweaters through you!
    BTW, my owl sweater hasn't even shown up yet! I Better go check on that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy: I hear you! I know that a lot of people have grown tired of the critter sweaters. I love them! I think they add something fun to my wardrobe. I hope that your owl sweater arrives promptly!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to resist but these are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tiffany rose: I know! I was trying to resist the critter sweaters, too, but I really like them!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!