I am SO thankful to God that the Fall 2012 academic semester is OVER! I taught an honors course that I loved on Love and Sex in American Literary History; however, I am exhausted.com.
Today, I thought that it would be fun to share a few things about myself. You already know that I LOVE J. Crew. I'd love for you to chime in! Here it goes:
1. Charmin is my favorite toilet paper. I refuse, I mean flat out refuse, to buy anything else. My amazing husband, on the other hand, would buy whatever brand he saw first if I'd let him. The manager at the Rite Aid near our house refers to me as the "Charmin Girl." As long as you know, brother. Now, make sure that you keep it in stock!:
2. I'm also a Cheer Girl. I refuse to buy any other kind of detergent:
3. I've never had an alcoholic beverage before in my life. My students are astonished when I tell them this. I'd prefer to be the designated driver (although none of our friends drink either). And, I don't care if other people drink at all, as long as they don't drink and drive--that's where I draw the line. I've contemplated posting up outside bars on the weekend and offering to drive people home; however, my husband doesn't think that will go over too well.
4. My favorite Starbucks drink is an iced White Chocolate Mocha without the whip cream. Sunday, a woman at church walked up to me and handed me a gift card to Starbucks. She simply said, "Merry Christmas, I know that you love coffee." Wow, how sweet. I'm definitely paying it forward this week:
5. My husband is AMAZING; I have a t-shirt to prove it:
You'll be happy to know that I'm wearing this t-shirt today.
6. Finally, I'm a hotel snob. I research hotels for days before making a decision about where to stay. And, most likely, my decision is influenced by the location of the nearest J. Crew!
Enough about me, do you have any quirks/ brand preferences?
Thanks for stopping by!