jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  Here's what I'm loving:

The Silk Butterfly Blouse:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

The Liberty Schoolboy Blazer in June's Meadow Floral:


I LOVE the liberty prints--this beauty is no exception!

The Schoolboy Blazer in Mixed Stripe:


Stripes?  Oh yeah, adorable!

The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Medallion Paisley:

I LOVE the Medallion Paisley Print.  Check out my review of this beautiful skirt here.

I LOVE the Clover Tweed pattern as well.  Check out my review of this lovely skirt here.

I'm also loving the Fan Fringe Necklace:

This necklace is adorable!!!!

Finally, I'm loving the following items:

The Tartine Satchel in Casablanca Blue:

This satchel is fabulous!!!!!

I'm also loving the Liberty Print Perfect Shirt in Lodden Paisley:





Whew, that's a long list!  That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I love the butterfly shirt too, mostly because it's green! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks- my highlights too! Wish my faves weren't so many collection pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, Rynetta! I really like the Houndstooth skirt for some reason, and the Liberty-collar stripe sweater--too cute! I'm also loving that Medallion skirt that you featured before. Those colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh. those blazers.... my wallet is crying already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that medallion print skirt, too! I am trying to hold out till NYC until I can try on some things in person! We will see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shorts in the medallion paisley are on my shopping list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm dying over that silk butterfly blouse too!! Can't wait to see it in a store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my eyes set on the Tartine satchel too. What a gorgeous bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too want the butterfly blouse (and maybe shorts - matchy-matchy....). I hope it gets released in a dress version :O

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!