Sunday, January 27, 2013

Two Outfits: All J. Crew!

Hi Everyone!

Today, I have two outfits to share:

Here's what I wore to church earlier today:

I LOVE the J. Crew Crystal Encrusted Collar Necklace.  It's hands down one of my favorite jewelry pieces.  And, I received tons of compliments on this piece today.

Here's what I wore yesterday.  I was inspired by everything in the following catalog image except the hair:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!


  1. Lovely, and the dot on dot idea is right up my alley.

  2. Such cute outfits! I was really hoping to catch one of the polka dot sweaters on pop-back but nothing in my size has shown up :( Oh well! Glad you scored such a pretty one!

  3. Great outfit w/the pencil skirt. And your hair looks really good, too :)

  4. Very cute! I think I've told you before... you have a beautiful smile!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!