jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, February 24, 2013

OOTD: All J. Crew--Mixing the New with an Oldie but Goodie

Hi Everyone!

Thanks SO much for your feedback on the J. Crew Crystal Necklace Sweater.  I will respond to comments later tonight/first thing tomorrow morning.  And, thanks SO much for reading my blog.  I genuinely appreciate it!

This is a quick post featuring my OOTD.  Here is what I wore to church:


Outfit Details:  J. Crew Tippi Sweater in Navy, J. Crew Perfect Shirt in White, and J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Geometric Print

Here is the oldie, but goodie, the J. Crew Boucle Scarf Coat:



This is one of my favorite J. Crew coats!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color and the details on this coat, especially the sleeve:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Sunday night!



5 comments:

  1. The boucle coat is fantastic - I had wanted one forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh that outfit is just stunning! and the coat is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling!! That coat is fantastic, and a total match for the patterned skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great colour on the coat! beautiful on you, R.

    xox P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!