jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

J. Crew Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Blue Grotto

Hi Everyone!

As you know, I LOVE J. Crew/J. Crew Factory Pencil Skirts (well, okay, I love pencil skirts in general)!  I resisted the following pattern until the most recent 50% off promotion.

Here are a few IRL pictures of the skirt:




I love how the wonderful Tara styled this skirt here.  I plan to wear my skirt with a pink Tippi sweater!

What do you think of the J. Crew Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Blue Grotto?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Rynetta. How did you manage the patience to wait for the sale? ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This is one I've had my eye on too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rynetta, thank you for the review! I saw it on the Factory website and was curious how it would look in real life - it looks very pretty and now I am tempted! I love JC pencil skirts too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always want to buy these skirts when I see them on you. I would've trekked down for the 50% off if I'd seen this review lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a divine print! Love it, Rynetta!
    I'm a PS addict too.... Shame we can't get Factory items shipped to Aus...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the pink and white and blue always looks awesome. I looked at this seriously, but since I have the porcelain paisley, I showed resistance! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh it would look great with a pink tippi! I so wanted the shorts in that patter but I waited too long and they sold out :( I love that skirt in the dot pattern too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!