jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, May 2, 2013

J. Crew Collection Cashmere Sweater in Punk Floral

Hi Everyone!

I received the J. Crew Collection Cashmere Sweater in Punk Floral earlier today. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this print!  My AMAZING online VPS tracked this beauty down in a retail store for me.  She absolutely rocks!!!

Here are a few IRL pictures of the sweater:



Here is a closer picture of the sweater.  There are super cute buttons on the top:



I LOVE this sweater!  The fit is great--it allows for layering with a button down.  And, the quality is superb.

What do you think of the J. Crew Collection Cashmere Sweater in Punk Floral?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, rynetta! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rynetta - very pretty - did you decide to keep the tee, too? I think if I was picking one, I would go with the tee, which I think would wear longer, but then that is me! It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I like this sweater much better on you than the tee.... size down in the tee - You have an incredible Crew collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice on you! I tried both the sweater and the top in this print, but I think the print just wasn't right on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Punk floral is not my cup of tea, but I'm enjoying all the try-ons :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!