jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Few Outfits and a J. Crew Store Mannequin

Hi Everyone!

Here are a few outfit images from today and the past week:

Here is what I wore to church today:


Outfit Details:  J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Linen in Belvedere Red, J. Crew Eyelet Dot Tank in Navy, and the J. Crew Beaded Rose Necklace in White

I wore this outfit last Sunday when we were traveling home from Boston:


Outfit Details:  J. Crew Maritime Blazer in Stripe, J. Crew Linen Tippi Sweater, and J. Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace

I wore this outfit last week while we were in Boston:


Outfit Details:  J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Chambray, Anthropologie Blouse, Ann Taylor Modern Denim Slim Jeans in Vineyard Green, J. Crew Factory Necklace

Finally, here is a mannequin from the Boston Copley Place J. Crew featuring the Schoolboy Blazer in Dotted Linen and the Crystal Compilation Necklace:


Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Love your outfits!!!
    You have a great eye for combinations rynetta.I always struggle how to combine things,so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ina: Awww, thanks SO much! You're super sweet! I can't take any of the credit. My amazing retail VPS tells me how to pair everything!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ina. You really know how to use statement necklaces to great effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: Awwww, thanks SO much! I really appreciate the compliment; however, I can't take any of the credit. My amazing retail VPS tells me how to style everything. She really rocks!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  3. Love all of them! #2 is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolines Day: Awwww, thanks SO much!!! No. 2 was a really comfortable traveling outfit! I had a lot of fun wearing that combination!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  4. I love your green, blue and ivory combos and I have that pearl necklace. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jude Musings: You're very welcome! Thanks SO much for the compliment!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  5. Such great combinations! I really love the bright green with the stripes and pearls and I love that polka dot blazer. I was in Boston last weekend too!! Sadly there was no time for shopping though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shopmurphy: Awwww, thanks SO much!!! We had a great time in Boston! I hear you about no time for shopping. I was able to pop into the Copley Place J. Crew because the mall was attached to my hotel. Other than that, I would have missed out on shopping too!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 1 & 3 and the mannequin is cute. Yours are better, though. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi: Awwww, you're super sweet! Thanks SO much!!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  8. i adore the white necklace with the red and black! so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that white rose necklace, Rynetta. Are you finding it easy or hard to pair with outfits? I really like the navy and green outfits you're wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the polka dot blazer! Bold look with the bright color, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!