Thursday, July 4, 2013

J. Crew Jewelry New Arrivals

Hi Everyone!

Thanks SO much for your prayers, kind words, and support.  I am SO very grateful.  God is SO faithful, gracious, and loving.

I have a few J. Crew jewelry new arrivals to share today:

The Crystal Fan Necklace:


I LOVE the colors in this necklace.  And, I think that the design is fabulous!

The Large Dragonfly Necklace:

Again, I LOVE the colors in this beauty!

And, finally, the Honey Bee Necklace:

I really like this beauty too!

What do you think of these new J. Crew necklaces?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I like the bee necklace...beauty and whimsy. Happy Fourth!

  2. I like the eyecatching colors in the Dragonfly necklace for summer!

  3. The top necklace with your blue top would be great for July 4th. :)

  4. The dragonfly & honeybee are really cute. I've been thinking of you a lot. Esp on the 4th as holidays - no matter which - can be tough. You remember the traditions you're used to sharing, etc... ((hugs))


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!