jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  I'm loving a lot!

Here's what I'm loving:

The Symmetrical Stone Statement Necklace (I reviewed it here):

I love this necklace!  I think that the design/colors = perfection!

I'm also loving the Jeweled Sateen Shell.  This is a really versatile and fun piece!:


 I think that this shell will look great with pencil skirts!!!

The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool in Heather Pine was one of my must-haves!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color of this beautiful wardrobe staple (I reviewed the skirt yesterday here):


I can't wait to wear this beauty!

I'm also loving the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Tipped Double-Serge Wool (I reviewed it here):


The Stretch Boucle' Jacket is another one of my favorites from this rollout.  I think that it looks great with the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Tipped Double-Serge Wool.

Finally, I'm loving the following:

The Merino Tippi in Embroidered Tile:


And, I'm also loving the Silk Blouse in Parisian Blue (I think this one appeared in the last website launch):


I LOVE this color!!!

Finally, I'm loving the Liberty Boy Shirt in Mixed Prints and the Lace-Front Sweatshirt:




That's what I'm loving!  What J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I would be all over that pine skirt if i was still working full-time!!! I really liked it on you when I saw it this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WMM: It's a great skirt!!! And, it's a beautiful shade of green. I intend to live in this beauty in the fall!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!