jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, July 25, 2013

J. Crew Stretch Boucle Jacket and Jeweled Sateen Shell

Hi Everyone!

I received the J. Crew Stretch Boucle Jacket and Jeweled Sateen Shell yesterday.  I absolutely LOVE both of these pieces!!!

Here are a few IRL pictures:




Again, I love these pieces together!  Here is one way that I plan to style these gorgeous pieces:

What do you think of the J. Crew Stretch Boucle Jacket and Jeweled Sateen Shell?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. That whole outfit will look amazing together...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I can't wait to see the whole outfit on you, especially the accessories you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so practical - how do you wash the jewels? I am so scared of things like that!

    I quite like this jacket - are the hook and eyes finicky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three pieces! They are all on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow - i love that jacket! this might go straight to the top of my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them, Rynetta! I definitely need the jacket! and the tipped skirt is on my list as well! ;o) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jacket on you. So cute. It's so weird to see you without a bright color. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!