Wednesday, August 7, 2013

J. Crew Bar-Stripe Tee and A Few New Arrivals!

Hi Everyone!

I grabbed the J. Crew Bar-Stripe Tee Monday.  I absolutely love this shirt!

Here are two IRL pictures of the shirt:

I sized up in this t-shirt for a better fit in my midsection.  Again, I really like this shirt!  Check out this shirt on the lovely Gigi here.

Also, I noticed a few new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning.  Here are two things that I really like:

The Merino Tippi Basebeall Sweater:

The Liberty Ruffled Popover in Nublu Print:

What do you think of the J. Crew Bar-Stripe Tee?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  


  1. The bar tee is very cute, and I love the baseball sweater...I think I will be getting that one!

  2. Is this tee the soft linen like the pop art dot tee?

  3. Love the bar tee and apparently I'm not the only one. I see that that color is sold out on-line and there weren't any in my size at my local store.
    I really like the print in the popover, but the price is too steep for me.

  4. Those are my favorite things from today's mini-rollout. I have the linen baseball tee, but I'd love a warmer version for fall. I am not sure about the keyhole closure in back, though. I'll have to try it on and see. I'm glad I didn't get the Strawberry Thief shirt yet, because I may like this one more. I love the bar stripe tee, I got it too! It would be ridiculous to get both colors in the bar stripe tee, right? Talk me out of it? Never mind I don't think you can :)

  5. I'm loving the bar tee - I keep seeing it on a few bloggers and it looks fantastic on everyone!

  6. I am hoping for some popbacks in my size in the linen baseball tee - but the new Edie bags are gorge.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!