jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!


Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  I'm loving a LOT!!!  I LOVE Fall clothes, so I've been eagerly anticipating this website launch!

Here's what I'm loving!

The Silk Boy Blouse in Owl Print:


This blouse is super cute!!!!

The Captain Coat in Jeweled Houndstooth is absolutely stunning!!!!:


I'm also loving the Collection Pencil Skirt in Metallic Marigold Print:


The Double-Cloth Tipped Coat is GORGEOUS!:


And, of course, I'm loving the jewelry!!!  The Geometric Floral Necklace is one of my faves.  I reviewed this beauty here:  

The Metallized Crystal Statement Necklace is also adorable:

And, finally, I'm loving the following four items:

The Jeweled-Shoulder Sweater is absolutely stunning IRL:


I LOVE this catalog image.  I can't wait to wear this beautiful outfit!

The Merino Scarf sweater is one of my faves too:


The Jeweled Chandelier Sweatshirt is ADORABLE!:

And, finally, the Floral Sweatshirt is one of my favorite pieces in the new arrivals!:

Whew, that's a lot!  That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rynetta! Like your choices!

    I am thinking of getting the marigold blouse - it is exactly what I am looking for! The skirt is too dressy for my life, but I could dress the blouse up or dress it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that blouse is just gorgeous! I have a gift card for J Crew and I'm chomping at the bit... I might go tonight to see what's new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually went to the store looking for the owl shirt. Didn't have it...looks like I'm sticking to the ol reliable Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love those jewelled sweatshirts! I already have 2 though probably don't need another. I LOVE those coats! Oh Jcrew why? Lol make me spend money all the time, great picks! :)

    Malinda
    Fashion Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Those jewelled sweatshirts are so pretty but I have 2 already so probably don't need another. I LOVE those coats though, omg Jcrew why? Lol they know how to get me to spend money that's for sure!

    Malinda
    Fashion Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone tried Factory teardrop flower necklace?? http://factory.jcrew.com/womens_clothing/new_arrivals/jewelry/PRDOVR~06261/06261.jsp

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!