Tuesday, October 22, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals: Schoolboy Blazer in Heather Mineral, Keeper Chambray Shirt in Star Dot, and the Crystal and Metal Segment Necklace

Hi Everyone!

I'm posting twice today because I have a few more J. Crew new arrivals reviews/IRL pictures to share.

Here we go!

J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Heather Mineral:

I LOVE this color!  I can't wait to wear this blazer!

I LOVE this print!  And, I love how it's styled here:

And, finally, the J. Crew Crystal and Metal Segment Necklace:

I absolutely love this necklace!!!

What do you think of these J. Crew new arrivals?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Okay - I love the necklace on you, though I didn't love it in pics - you should be their model! How does that colour compare with the pack green?

  2. i agree with Wenders, you should be their model! I love that heather mineral color!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!