jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, December 20, 2013

J. Crew Faves: What I'm Loving These Days!

Hi Everyone!

I thought that I'd share a few of my J. Crew Faves today!

Here we go:

J. Crew Crystal Chandelier Pendant :




The Mixed Stones Necklace:



The crystal version of the Dazzling Pebble Necklace:



The Deep Ivy Plaid Shirt paired with the J. Crew Crystal Collar Encrusted Necklace:


These are just a few of my J. Crew faves, I'd love to hear about yours!  Do tell!

p.s.  I have reviews of the following shirts scheduled for tomorrow:

The Red Tartan Popover and the Jeweled Cotton Shell:


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous options! I might have to grab the mixed stone necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skylette: Awwww, thank you SO much!!! The Mixed Stones Necklace is really stunning!!!! It's one of my favorite pieces!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. I love all of the jewels! The first piece is really pretty. Now I am tempted to check it out. The jewel cotton shell and plaid are also stunning, looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie D: Me too!!!!! I LOVE the Jeweled Cotton Shell. It's SO fun!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  3. I love the jeweled shell. It's so pretty. I'm writing a review now. I'll come back and link to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi: I love the jeweled shell too! It's so gorgeous!!!! Thanks SO much for linking to my review!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  4. I would be sooooo grateful if you could give me the sku for the white mixed stone necklace so I can have jcrew do a locate. I would love to own. Any info would be great. Thank u ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. deenz: The tag on my necklace doesn't have the traditional 5-digit sku, it has 9 numbers. Will you email me at jcrewismyfavstore@gmail.com, please? I will put you in contact with someone who can find the necklace for you!

      Delete
  5. I would be forever grateful if you could give me the sku to the white mixed stone necklace so I can have jcrew do a locate for me. Love love! Waiting for a reply..thank you

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!