jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, December 15, 2013

J. Crew Marled Fair Isle Sweater, Jeweled Point-Collar Shirt, and an All J. Crew OOTD!

Hi Everyone!

I have two J. Crew reviews and an all J. Crew OOTD to share today!

Marled Fair Isle Sweater:





I LOVE this sweater!  It's currently sold out online, but I've seen it reappear almost daily.

Jeweled Point-Collar Shirt:


I LOVE this shirt as well.  I took my normal size 12.  And, this is one way that I plan to style this beauty with the J. Crew Merino Scarf Sweater:


And, finally, here is the outfit that I wore to church today:





  

Outfit Details: Sweater, Shirt--factory version here, Shoes, Jeans, Bracelets (here and here)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. You look awesome, Rynetta, as always. I reeeally hope to snag that Fair Isle sweater soon. Hopeful that my size will pop back! Should've snagged it when I had the chance :) Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AppGal: Awwwww, thank you SO much!!!! I genuinely appreciate the compliment. My fingers are crossed for you! I've seen the sweater reappear almost daily. And, you might have a VPS try a retail store. My amazing online VPSs snagged this one for me! And, you're very welcome!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  2. Oh you look so great Rynetta - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WMM: OMG, you're super, super sweet!!!! Thank you SO much!!!!

      Thanks SO much for being here!

      Delete
  3. That fair isle sweater is just lovely and you looked really beautiful in your church outfit today. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!