Thursday, January 9, 2014

Madewell Bien Sur Sweater

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the Madewell Bien Sur Sweater to share today.

I absolutely love this sweater.  Here is an IRL picture (sorry, the sweater is a bit twisted in this image):

I took my normal size Large in this sweater.

And, here is one way that I plan to style it:

What do you think of the Madewell Bien Sur Sweater?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I also bought this sweater; I found it to run a bit large. I like the black; it almost seems that it would be navy but I get so much wear out of this! It was between this and the oh dear sweater and I chose this as I was a French major, apres-tout!

  2. Fun! Paris tee is on its way to me and I have the Bien Fait sweater, so passed on this one.

    That'll be cute w/the striped button down inspiration.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!