Wednesday, January 15, 2014

J. Crew Claremont Tote

Hi Everyone!

I received the J. Crew Claremont Tote in Brigade Blue yesterday.  I absolutely LOVE this bag.  I've been searching for the perfect bag that can double as a purse/school bag for me.

Here are a few IRL pictures of the bag (I had mine engraved):

The Claremont Tote is really spacious.  Moreover, I think that the structure/quality is absolutely superb.

What do you think of the J. Crew Claremont Tote?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. We are tote twins - I have the blue as well and love mine. It's structured so it stands up on its own which I like, plus like you mentioned, it is roomy!

  2. I really like this one! If I needed a tote, this would be a contender. Such a pretty blue, and I like the texture. Enjoy it!

  3. The gold is beautiful on Lisa's. I like yours, though. The embossed is nice, too. That bright contrast isn't there, but the classic feel of a monogram is. Very beautiful!

  4. I love this bag!!! Do you know if you have all their bags or most engraved? I do need a new bag and definitely want it with my initials. dauchka22


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!