Thursday, January 16, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday, J. Crew updated their website with a few new arrivals.  I was super excited to see new colors in the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Cotton Twill.:

One of the new colors is Navy, YAY!!!!!  The skirt is on the way to me, so I will review it as soon as I get it!

I'm also loving several new jewelry pieces including the following:

The Circular Petals Necklace:

I'm also loving the Stacked Pearls Necklace:

And, finally, I'm loving the Crystal Nouveau Necklace:

That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Love that the pencil skirt is machine wash and is offered in a nice variety of colors. Not sure about the below knee length as this length tends to make my legs look even shorter, even in the petite. I can't wait to see what you think!

    Really love the last necklace, art nouveau and deco are some of my favorite styles.

  2. I didn't even realize some new arrivals hit - gotta go check then out!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!