jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, January 30, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!


Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website yesterday!  I'm LOVING a lot!

Here's what I'm loving:

The Merino Silk-Panel Sweater in Antique Floral:




I LOVE the vibrant colors in this sweater!!!!  This print is absolutely stunning!

I'm also loving the following two vibrant prints:





The following two pencil skirts are SO adorable!!!!!:



The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Antique Floral:


I'm loving several of the knits in this recent rollout including the following:

The Stripe Necklace Shell:

These shoes are stunning too!:




And, finally, I'm loving the following jewelry pieces!:






The Punk Floral Pendant Necklace:







That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  

3 comments:

  1. french print is great
    and the silver shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those skirt would be great on you! I really love that rosewood one with the slit in the front (and the sweater they showed with it). I tried the punk floral pendant necklace and did not like it at all. The pendant is much bigger than I expected and was kind of goth, not very J. Crew-like! Love the arrowhead jewelry, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!