jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

J. Crew Store Styling Inspiration

Hi Everyone!

I have a few J. Crew retail store mannequin images to share today.  I am constantly inspired by these images.

Here we go!:




Details:  Jacket, Shirt, Necklace, Shorts   
First Picture, Second Mannequin Image Details:  Shirt, Necklace (a variation), Skirt

And, here are two ways that I plan to recreate the previous mannequin images.  I'll swap the shorts for these jeans.


Here is another super cute image.  I LOVE the Misty Fog Floral Print.  I reviewed the Misty Fog Floral Popover here


Details:  Dress, Necklace

Finally, I have reviews of the following two items scheduled for later this week:

The J. Crew Embroidered Neon-Stripe Popover


The Madewell Bien Sur Sweater:


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. staring wistfully at the shorts! can it be summer already!? lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!