jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see new arrivals on the Madewell website yesterday!  I SO hope that a Madewell retail store will open where I live!

Here is what I'm loving and looking forward to trying on soon:

The Moi Pullover:


I really like this sweater!

I'm also loving the Outbound Jacket in Camo (I reviewed the solid color Outbound Jacket here):


Finally, I'm loving the Silk Tee in Paisley Loop and the Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Porch Plaid:



That's what I'm loving, what Madewell new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

p.s.  I will be back tomorrow with a list of my favorite J. Crew new arrivals and several reviews!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Madewell picks -- and I've really been loving Madewell lately!! My picks are almost exactly the same :) I do love the outbound jacket in camo - but since I have the other two outbound jackets... (ahem, and a few others from other retailers) I can't really justify another army jacket :) I also think I've maxed out on French-phrase tops :) But this one is so cute... Love their plaids and paisleys!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!