jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Two Outfits: All J. Crew!

Hi Everyone!

I have two outfits to share today!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church today:







Details:  Blazer, Sweater, Tank, Necklace, Bracelets (here, here, and similar), Jeans

And, here is the outfit that I wore yesterday:



Details:  Blazer, The J. Crew Hacking Jacket from last year, Shirt--factory version, Necklace, Jeans

Finally, I've been meaning to share that I was able to find the J. Crew Majesty Stone Bracelet in Black Diamond on eBay!


Also, I will be back later today with a review of the J. Crew Twisted Triple-Strand Pearl Bracelet!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Rynetta,i totally understand you.I just got the calfhair bangle that i missed out on from last year. A lovely JCA sold it too me.
    Love that you found what you were looking for!
    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue w/the mixed stones necklace. Congrats on finding your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely as always, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rynetta - Love the turquoise necklace with your outfit. I missed it during it's first show on the website and then again when it popped up for final sale. I believe there was a coordinating bracelet and earrings. I hope JC plans to have some new turquoise pieces this year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!