jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, February 24, 2014

J. Crew Factory New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

J. Crew Factory updated their website with new arrivals last week.  I'm really loving several of the prints they reproduced from retail.

Here's what I'm loving:

The Botanical Bird Stretch Pencil Skirt:


I love the vibrant colors in this skirt!  And, I love how this print is paired with the Keating Boy Blazer in Tipped Linen in the Factory "Outfit Obsessions":




This flower is absolutely adorable!

Finally, I have the retail version of this necklace, but I'm loving the Factory Floral Web Necklace:


That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew Factory New Arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

p.s.  I will be be back later today with a review of the J. Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock Bracelet and the Symmetrical Stone Statement Necklace.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!