Wednesday, February 26, 2014

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Lattice Medallion

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Lattice Medallion to share today.

Here are a few IRL pictures of the skirt:

Here is a closer picture of the print:

I took my normal size 14 in this skirt.  I absolutely LOVE this print!

What do you think of this skirt?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. It looks great rynetta! If I (still) wore pencil skirts I would definitely get this one, I love the print and the fabric!

  2. I am loving this print! Thanks for showing it off!

  3. That's a gorgeous pattern. It looks great on you.
    The Style Guide has the dress in this pattern paired with the Vivid Lemon Crystal necklace (p.49). I thought of you when I saw the photo - you could definitely rock the look- so pretty.

  4. How do you find the "new" fit of JC pencil skirts? Thanks for the picts!!!

  5. Oh it is lovely! I'm a bit worried about the fabric, though - it says Poly on the site. Is it ok? And what's the lining like?
    I do love the print, but am really not a fan of poly!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!