Saturday, February 8, 2014

J. Crew Reviews: Tops Edition!

Hi Everyone!

I have several reviews to share today!

Here we go!

The Marled Jeweled Sweatshirt and FlowerPatch Print Popover (both colorways, Sweet Mint and Bright Persimmon):





I love all of these pieces!  I took my normal size large in the sweatshirt.  And, I took my normal size 12 in both popovers.

The French-Print Popover:


My amazing retail VPS told me to pair this beautiful print with the Schoolboy Blazer in Pink Romance from last year:



I took my normal size 12 in this popover as well.

And, finally, the Perfect Shirt in Floral Foulard:




I took my normal size 12 in this one too.

What do you think of these pieces?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic, but I especially love the French print shirt. I just ordered it and I can't wait to get it. What a great idea to pair it with a pink blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink colorway of the flower patch pop over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the jacket with the print shirt, in fact, since I too collect blazers and jackets and pencil skirts! I'm loving everything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!