jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, February 1, 2014

J. Crew Soft Pencil Skirt in Rosewood

Hi Everyone!

I received the J. Crew Soft Pencil Skirt in Rosewood yesterday.  I LOVE this skirt!!!!

Here are two IRL pictures of the skirt:



And, here is one way that I plan to style this beautiful skirt:


Details:  Sweatshirt, Necklace, Skirt 

I took my normal size 14 in this skirt.  The material is really smooth.  I think that the quality is absolutely superb.

What do you think of this skirt?  Do tell!

p.s.  I have reviews of the J. Crew French-Print and Flower Patch Popovers scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh it's so lovely! I am very interested in this skirt, so very happy to hear you like it. Is it lined? Thanks so much for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth: I totally agree with you!!!! The pattern is stunning. It is lined. And, you're very welcome.

      Thanks SO much for being here!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Can you tell me if you purchased the petite, or reg? I'm 5'4 and afraid of the length on this one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think it comes in petite. i'm 5'4" as well and it looked like it would be well past my knees.... but i didn't try it on. i thought it was more of a jacquard print when i first saw the pictures online. but it's not and that turned me off the skirt. :/

      Delete
  3. I like it..... I'm slowly getting into patterns for my bottoms.... I and a size 4 but I'm very curvy (my top is size 00 or 0) so I'm always afraid I bring too much attention to the junk in the trunk! How did you take the plunge?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!