jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, February 27, 2014

J. Crew Stone Burst Pearl Necklace and Store Styling Inspiration

Hi Everyone!

I have a few J. Crew retail store mannequin images to share, as well as a review of the Stone Burst Pearl Necklace.

Here are the mannequin images:



Details:  Jacket, Sweatshirt, Shirt, Skirt


Details:  Sweater, Shirt, Skirt, Purse


Details:  Sweater

And, here is an IRL picture/review of the Stone Burst Pearl Necklace:


I absolutely LOVE this necklace.  It's really stunning.  I'm wearing it with the Vivid Turquoise Tippi.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how they managed to do it, but J.Crew has preppy-fied camo and an army green fatigue jacket! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top pic may actually make me want a camo tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a very similar eyelet sweatshirt, green jacket and camo tee at Old Navy. ON also offers them in tall. Saved some $$ to put towards the cubist skirt and ikat dress I have my eye on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!