jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, March 31, 2014

Emma vs. Cece

Hi Everyone!

Earlier this season, J. Crew discontinued the Cece Leather Ballet Flats and replaced them with the Emma Ballet Flats.  Today, I thought it would be a great idea to compare these shoes.  

The Emma Leather Ballet Flats:





The Cece Leather Ballet Flats:




 I prefer the Emma flats because they do not show toe cleavage like the Cece flats.  Which do you prefer?  Do tell!

p.s.  I have a review of the Drapey Pencil Skirt in Pink Geo scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't even realize this. I must say even though I own a bunch of Cece flats, I prefer the Emma. The bows are really cute on the Emma. I also like the color you have on in these shoes. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the classic ballet flat. If I don't have "toe cleavage," I feel like my feet look strangely wide and awkward. The bit of toes peeking out elongate my legs, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!