jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, March 24, 2014

J. Crew Brilliant Stones Necklace and These Are the Days T-Shirt

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Brilliant Stones Necklace and These Are the Days t-shirt to share.





About the t-shirt:  typically, I size up to an XL in J. Crew Linen t-shirts; however, I took a size Large in this one.  Moreover, I'm wearing the Perfect-Fit Tank under this t-shirt.  The t-shirt is definitely sheer.   

Here is the mannequin image that inspired my outfit:


I replaced the Puff-Sleeve Blazer with the Schoolboy in Crosshatch Linen from last year.

What do you think of this necklace and t-shirt?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love graphic tees with logos like this! The tee and the necklace are a nice combination. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great combo, Rynetta! I follow you on IG but just started following you on Bloglovin! Follow back? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted on another thread, I love how you use blazers! I need to go shopping now :) I just tried to add you on instagram but I see you are private. If you want to add me, my name on there is dessertationblog (i think, I am new to IG) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rynetta, love this look. You have been an inspiration in my new found love of school boy blazers. Bought my first one in January, and have added 5 since then. I don't think I could buy a blazer anywhere else. I did try on the puff sleeve in red and loved it as well. Have you tried the puff sleeve and if so, what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!