jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, March 8, 2014

J. Crew Crystal Melange Necklace and Bracelet and Jewelry Picks

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Crystal Melange Necklace and Bracelet to share today.  I LOVE both of these pieces.

Here are a few IRL pictures of the necklace:



Here is one way that I plan to style the necklace (I'm wearing the blazer in the picture above):


Details:  Blazer, T-Shirt, Necklace

And, here are IRL pictures of the bracelet:



Again, I love both of these pieces.  What do you think of them?  Do tell!

J. Crew jewelry is 25 % off in the retail stores and online.  Here are a few more pieces that I love:

The Mint Spike Necklace :



The Mint Spike Bracelet:


The Stone Burst Pearl Necklace:



The Stone Burst Pearl Bracelet:







And, the Floral Pastel Statement Necklace:


I will post a review of the J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Linen tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the Crystal Melange Necklace for 40% off this past weekend, I love it! I tried on some of the others you have here too. I need to go get some more blazers. Just found your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!