jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, March 30, 2014

J. Crew Merino Mesh-Sleeve Sweater in Colorblock and Stone Grid Necklace

Hi Everyone!

I have reviews of the J. Crew Stone Grid Necklace and Merino Mesh-Sleeve Sweater in Colorblock to share tonight.

The Stone Grid Necklace:



I LOVE the design of this necklace!




I took a size Large in this sweater.  I think that this sweater is adorable and super comfortable.

What do you think of this necklace and sweater?  Do tell!

p.s.  I have a side-by-side review/comparison of the Cece and Emma Leather Ballet Flats scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I need you to come pick a few pieces for me. Somehow, you seem to always do it right. Love ya baby.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!