Wednesday, March 19, 2014

J. Crew Mixed-Metal Arrowhead Necklace

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  One of the new arrivals that I'm absolutely loving is the Mixed-Metal Arrowhead Necklace.

Here are two IRL pictures of the necklace:

This necklace is super fun and absolutely stunning!

What do you think of this necklace?  Do tell!

p.s.  I will be back later today with a review of the Mint Stone Statement Necklace.

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I think this is a really special piece. It really stands out I like the new direction.

  2. I'm seriously considering unfollowing you, Rynetta. Lol. How can I possibly resist stunning pieces like these? I'm literally on the phone with my local store right now trying to locate this beauty. I'm really digging the global-inspired pieces by J.Crew this season. The Mint Spike necklace is my all time favorite J.Crew necklace. This new one, though, may compete for that position.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!